No sound - how about lousy sound

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaints about loss of sound - I have experienced this also .. but the current issues are this lousy Edge browser .. you cant be streaming and surfing at the same time - the sound is continually interrupted .. AND more generally the browser still is when trying to view multiple (3 or 4) video streams at once is a piece of crap - multi-task - that's a joke ..

Reaction score
recently updated to windows 10 problem with sound sounding echoey through earphones, when i go on playback and speakers properties and disable all enhancements the problem is gone, until a new file starts playing, i start playing sound in a new app, i switch to another chrome tab or i restart or turn off the computer, so everytime im watching a tv show and the next episode comes on i have to go back to speaker properties and do it all again.
although the sound turns echoey again when i go onto speaker properties it still says audio enhancements are disabled, so i have to turn immediate mode on, apply, then change it to disable and apply, very annoying
does anyone know a permanent solution to fix this quickly

Reaction score
Tim, you situation would seem to be related to Internet connectivity. What speed do you have on that system.

Do you have options to use a lesser quality video or sound?

I don't use Edge so I am not acquainted with any current problems with it.

Ask a Question