SOLVED No sound on my computer with windows 10

Reaction score
Hello All
I've been away for a while !!!!! My problem is ;;; My Grandson sent me photo's of the alterations to his house and over loaded my computer which caused all sorts of problems, which quite a few I've fixed but I cannot get my sound to work after have a good go at trying . Would you help me please. ????? Regards desmo11225

Reaction score
Hello All
I've been away for a while !!!!! My problem is ;;; My Grandson sent me photo's of the alterations to his house and over loaded my computer which caused all sorts of problems, which quite a few I've fixed but I cannot get my sound to work after have a good go at trying . Would you help me please. ????? Regards desmo11225
Hi if you go to settings and then click on security and updates on this window on the left hand side look for troubleshoot click on this and scroll down to sound and right click it and select use as administrator, a smaller window will open and it will check for sound errors if found it will fix them for you,try this and see how you get on, hope this helps.

Reaction score
Hi Cassyjoe
Thank you for your prompt reply , I failed to get the sound back following your instructions but attending a family funeral yesterday another Grandson was there and he's fixed my problem and I now have the sound back , unfortuneatly he could'nt tell me how he did it only to say it took him a long time to fix it and did'nt know what had caused the problem, in the passed I've forwarded on to the forum how any problem was fixed so that members can benifit , but not this time. Kind Regards desmo11225

Ask a Question