No Wifi option after upgrading to Win 10

bec

Reaction score
After upgrading to Windows 10 I no longer have any WiFi capabilities. My laptop is HP Pavilion Intel Core i3 which I purchased in November 2014.
In Windows - Settings - Network & Internet I do not have a WiFi option listed. However, when I go into Control Panel - Network and Internet - Network Connections I see my wireless service is listed and media state is enable but states IPv4 & IPv6 are not connected. It is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160. The MAC Address is 30-3A-64-13-2B-80.
When I diagnose this connection I get the following message:

There might be a problem with
the driver for the Wireless
Network Connection adapter
Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter.

Please help!!

bec

Reaction score
Thanks Trouble for your reply.
I don't have any WiFi options from my computer so I can't access the net (other than my phone) to download anything. How can I get my WiFi settings back?
Or Can I uninstall the Windows10 upgrade and go back to windows 8?

Reaction score
Thanks Trouble for your reply.
I don't have any WiFi options from my computer so I can't access the net (other than my phone) to download anything. How can I get my WiFi settings back?
Or Can I uninstall the Windows10 upgrade and go back to windows 8?

why don't use Ethernet

Ask a Question