Not able to log in

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Techie67, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Techie67

Techie67

My computer was being really slow so I restarted it. This led me to windows updates which lasted for around 3 hours or so. I tried logging in afterwards and it gave me a black screen after I put in my password. Then it went directly back to the log-in screen. It's the same problem as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s-update/825f2fc5-2e6d-4841-bbaf-b425c93b0755. I don't think it has to do with the drivers though as I can get into the Administrator account that comes preinstalled with Windows. Its just my user that is not able to log in. Help?

Techie67, Jan 16, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Techie67

garybear

1. Advertisements

3. Techie67

Fadi

I have win 10 professional installed to my acer laptop. On 7th of June 2018, I installed the following update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803); after that I couldn't login to my administrator accounts (incorrect password) but only to normal user account.

Please advice on how to solve this problem - Knowing that I lost my installation media (windows 10 installation DVD).

Fadi, Jun 13, 2018
  4. Techie67

Ben Myers

Start the computer, select the administrator account and when you get to the login screen, click the eye-shaped icon in the password box, then type in your password and see if it is displayed properly.

Ben

Ben Myers, Jun 13, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question