Not able to log in

Reaction score
My computer was being really slow so I restarted it. This led me to windows updates which lasted for around 3 hours or so. I tried logging in afterwards and it gave me a black screen after I put in my password. Then it went directly back to the log-in screen. It's the same problem as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s-update/825f2fc5-2e6d-4841-bbaf-b425c93b0755. I don't think it has to do with the drivers though as I can get into the Administrator account that comes preinstalled with Windows. Its just my user that is not able to log in. Help?

Reaction score
I have win 10 professional installed to my acer laptop. On 7th of June 2018, I installed the following update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803); after that I couldn't login to my administrator accounts (incorrect password) but only to normal user account.

Please advice on how to solve this problem - Knowing that I lost my installation media (windows 10 installation DVD).

Reaction score
Start the computer, select the administrator account and when you get to the login screen, click the eye-shaped icon in the password box, then type in your password and see if it is displayed properly.

Ben

Ask a Question