Not Junk

Reaction score
There are a lots of items that go into my junk mail folders that are not junk. What I would like to know is how can I get them to show up in my inbox? You'd think OE would remember and quit sending mail I have approved to the spam folder.

Reaction score
You'd think OE would remember
Still using OE??? Actually, the problem with SPAM is rather simple when it comes to the Rules, it takes only a 1-character change to make it a different message bypassing the established rule. One can 'chase their tail' in trying to keep up with the blacklisting and may run into a limit of how many can be blocked.

Reaction score
I have a few senders as well that constantly are moved to the junk folder, even though I have whitelisted and put the sender in the address book. It still goes to junk. Maybe because it is a newsletter that I HAVE subscribed to, yet it still goes to my MSN junk folder, no matter what I do......
So far I have not found a solution ... yet...

Reaction score
Well maybe its not OE. It's whatever. I want the messages I choose from my Junk Mail folder to go to my inbox and keep appearing there in the future.

Reaction score
I don't know if it will work with OE, but adding the sender to your contact list works (or should I say worked for me a few years back) in WLM. As Bighorn mentioned the sender has to be the same each time. However Grizzly says it will not work. You might want to check it out for yourself.

Reaction score
I guess I have something known as Outlook Mail. To begin with, I would like to know where my contact list is. It's not like previous versions esp. 20 years ago when your Contact list was on the home page next to your mail. I'm still searching for it and waiting for tech support.

Reaction score
I have just posted in the other thread:

If you right click the mail item, in the junk box, you can mark it as "Not junk" . There is also an option, in the same drop down menu, to create a rule.

Ask a Question