Not sure how to change library locations. Help?

Reaction score
As of the Windows 10 update (September 21, 2016), when I go to File Explorer and This PC, I see that the Documents folder is different from the one I had before the update. It shows that the "Documents" folder and "Pictures" folder have been replaced with their Onedrive doubles. I found the original "Documents" folder and want to have it on the This PC directory instead of the Onedrive folder. Can anyone walk me through on how to fix this?

Attachments

• jjjj.png
    jjjj.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 601
Reaction score
Do you have your system set up to Sync those folders with OneDrive? You might try changing that option and see if it looks better but it is probably just the annotation the folder has been synced. I don't have that because I don't sync any folders.

Reaction score
Do you have your system set up to Sync those folders with OneDrive? You might try changing that option and see if it looks better but it is probably just the annotation the folder has been synced. I don't have that because I don't sync any folders.

No, I didn't have anything set up to sync them. I just updated them and my Documents folder switched to the Onedrive folder. I don't remember setting anything up to make it like this.

Ask a Question