SOLVED ntoskrnl.exe+14ece0 Blue Screen

Reaction score
Hi,

I have encountered this problem quite frequently now:

When I am watching a video on Youtube or other online platforms after a while I get a blue screen that says DPC_Watchdog_Violation. It happens even 5 times per day and I have tried to update my drivers, to reinstall them but I didn't have any success. I don't know what to do anymore. This laptop is relatively new ( 6 months) and I took care of it so I don't what the problem might be.

The most recent dump files are as follow:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlfopMU3Rnz6gzfQ4bZMVE0sakds

Reaction score
I am using W10 Pro. Since I have encountered the problem I have also tried to reinstall my windows with the hope of solving the problem but it did not work.

Reaction score
Well. It is 1607. But I have done something else suggested on other forum and it looks promising. The problem was definitely on my network driver as I have gone through the dump file to see what seems to be the problem. I had the most recent driver (released 1 month ago) but I don't know why it was crashing. What I have done is I uninstalled the driver and installed one from December 2016. Before I was having even 10 crashes per day now it been a full day and nothing happened. If I see that in a week nothing will happen I will marked this problem as solved.

Ask a Question