SOLVED Office 2013 On Windows 10 Pro

Reaction score
I recently upgraded from windows 8 pro to windows 10 pro having my Microsoft Office running smooth on the previous windows unfortunately when I try to open any office application on windows 10 it gives this error "windows cannot find c:\program files (x86)\ Microsoft Office \ office 15\ winword.exe. Make sure you have typed the name correctly "

I have tried repairing it but it is still the same thing, I also tried going to the file location and starting it from there but it is still the same thing and also my IDM and hp support assistant also have same problem.

Reaction score
I have tried repairing it but it is still the same thing

How ?
Did you go to Programs and Features > right click at MS Office 2013 > click Change/uninstall > click Repair ?

Actually, it might be better off if you just uninstall 2013 > reinstall 2013.
It is possible that 2013 was damaged during the install of Windows 10.

Reaction score
How ?
Did you go to Programs and Features > right click at MS Office 2013 > click Change/uninstall > click Repair ?

I doubt that
How ?
Did you go to Programs and Features > right click at MS Office 2013 > click Change/uninstall > click Repair

Reaction score
Reason is that I followed the same procedures I mentioned for my hp support and IDM and it was still the same, and as for the Microsoft Office I no longer have the setup and it would be hard getting one, is there any temporary fix for this

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Why not upgrade to Office 2016 far better and will find your old work it did mine even some I thought I had lost with a third party office app.

Ask a Question