ok 4th windows 10 install and the best.

Reaction score
ok guys this is the 4th install and the best as I installed on a motherboard all amd and no driver issues and all are native from Microsoft install. although for me there is no real difference between windows 7 to windows 10 I have to say that I am now totally impressed with windows 10 and just do not see myself going back to windows 7.
windows 10 for me navigates very easily and have all the features that I had in windows 7. this install all went very well and updates installed without any problems it does appear as though Microsoft is getting the problems solved as far as desktop computers go. I am happy to say that my hd 4200 integrated graphics adapter installed and the resolution is awesome. motherboard is asus m4a785-m / amd phenom x3 8650 / 6 gb ddr2 ram / 320 gb hdd /ati radeon hd 4200 integrated graphics adapter. all from 2010.

just thought I would mention this instead of all the complaining that I have done about ati / amd. and that's it.

thanks for all help from all who have and also for listening to all my complaints. this is the best windows 10 forum and has the best help anywhere. thanks again.

it is time for me to disappear for awhile as I have some health issues that I must deal with. nothing that is life threatening just old age stuff.

life is good. the poorguy

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks for that.......
AND
By all means, take care of yourself.

Ask a Question