on WINDOWS MENU icons are red, green, blue, yellow,

When i click ''start menu'', the App's icons are red, green, blue or yellow, changing color (or not)

• general

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • windows' menu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
When i click ''start menu'', the App's icons are red, green, blue or yellow, changing color (or not), you know when your anti-virus change from green to red if you don't make the upgrade, then to red to green after the upgrade. What's this color change mean in window10 ?.

Reaction score
Question:
Is this a "recent" problem ?
Meaning, since Win 10 was installed, were there times the apps icons looked normal ?

If yes to the above, do a system restore. Pick a date when the apps icons were ok as your restore point.

Control Panel > View by : small icons > select Recovery > Open system restore >wait for it to load > click Choose a different restore point > bottom left > click Show more restore points > select a date as your restore point > click Next > just follow the prompts to start system restore.

It will take quite a while.
When finishes, it will restart.

Reaction score
When i click ''start menu'', the App's icons are red, green, blue or yellow, changing color (or not), you know when your anti-virus change from green to red if you don't make the upgrade, then to red to green after the upgrade. What's this color change mean in window10 ?.

Right click on desktop click personalize click colors and turn off "Automatically pick a accent color from my background"
chose your preferred accent color.

Ask a Question