One Drive Groups?

Reaction score
Got an email from the Microsoft One Drive team advising that I was a member of one or more One Drive groups and that they would no longer be available after Oct 16. It advises that I go to One Drive dot com if I want to see the groups. Says I need to sign in and select "groups" from the navigation pane.

I'm not knowingly subscribed to anything having to do with One Drive. I checked the One Drive site and eventually used my Microsoft account to sign in. There was no "groups" option in the navigation pane but lots of other information about signing up to use One Drive. Did anyone else get the email? Any idea what "groups" they're talking about? I use my Microsoft account to sign in to the Insiders Forum but that's all I can think of.

Reaction score
I think the email is legitimate and just advises to go to one drive dot com. The site I was at is the https one drive but doesn't show anything related to groups.

Reaction score
There is nothing relating to groups on onedrive. I've been using it since it was skydrive. It may be legit, but I don't understand what they are getting at.

Reaction score
I received the same email this morning, logged into OneDrive, and with the same result. No Groups (as I expected). Weird.

Reaction score
I also got the same email Friday and couldn't get a live person to help but have since learned the "groups" (which I also could not find) are shared documents - if you have ever used OneDrive to share files, documents, etc.. those are what are going to be deleted

Ask a Question