One Drive Photos

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
You have to physically download photos to your C drive from your onedrive (a folder or anywhere), then you will be able to use them.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. The files might need to be available locally.
Wouldn't simply right click the One Drive icon in the notification tray and making the appropriate checks in Settings -> Account Tab -> Choose Folders
Accomplish the same thing??

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
You have to physically download photos to your C drive from your onedrive (a folder or anywhere), then you will be able to use them.

I finally did than, but pictures still won't appear as a desktop slideshow. I note that the slideshow option shows as "album". Do I need to put pictures in an album? How?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Did you set your background to use said pictures?

Go to settings, personalization, background and select slide show, the under chose your picture select browse and choose your pictures.

Reaction score
Did you set your background to use said pictures?

Go to settings, personalization, background and select slide show, the under chose your picture select browse and choose your pictures.
I finally did than, but pictures still won't appear as a desktop slideshow. I note that the slideshow option shows as "album". Do I need to put pictures in an album? How?

Check out the screen shot below. Do I need to ignore "album" and just select all the pics?
Capture.PNG

Ask a Question