One particular tile not opening

Reaction score
I have been unable to open the money tile since converting to Windows 10 (it opened once for a day and then stopped). I click on the tile and the program appears in the start line but it won't open. Any help for this?

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
I have been unable to open the money tile since converting to Windows 10 (it opened once for a day and then stopped). I click on the tile and the program appears in the start line but it won't open. Any help for this?
Have you tried it today at all I clicked on it an error came up told me to refresh the page, Which I did now working as good as gold

Reaction score
No that doesn't do it. I click on the tile and it appears in the task bar, I can see the articles in the task bar when I move my pointer over the icon but it won't open as a full screen program.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Try running trouble shooter as mine opens fully all the time, yours might be corrupted and running that hopefully will fix it.
Or try and uninstall it and reinstall it again

Ask a Question