Outlook 2007

Reaction score
since upgrading to win 10, font size doesn't display correctly in outlook 2007. ribbon says 11, but is like 5. zooming doesn't fix.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
since upgrading to win 10, font size doesn't display correctly in outlook 2007. ribbon says 11, but is like 5. zooming doesn't fix.
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Very interesting problem.
Is this unique to Outlook specifically or do you see it in other office suite applications (word, excel, etc.,) or even across the whole OS, browser(s), other native applications like notepad and wordpad?
Are you using any add-ins / plug-ins, in Outlook?
Sometimes with a new OS you will end up with a new GPU driver, which can reset your native screen resolution

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Very interesting problem.
Is this unique to Outlook specifically or do you see it in other office suite applications (word, excel, etc.,) or even across the whole OS, browser(s), other native applications like notepad and wordpad?
Are you using any add-ins / plug-ins, in Outlook?
Sometimes with a new OS you will end up with a new GPU driver, which can reset your native screen resolution

Reaction score
Problem above is only in Outlook - and continues.
ALSO, since OS upgrade, 1) mouse scrolling in google docs is not consistent with my settings. ie: in excel, scroll = per 3 lines, google docs scrolls per 120 lines.
2) fonts are blurred in some applications.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you have, as I mentioned above, a driver issue.
Particularly with your Graphics Card, but likely some additional drivers are required to support various hardware subsystems.
I would check either with the Computer Manufacturer or the Motherboard Manufacturer and see if their respective support websites have anything to offer in the way of driver updates, paying specific attention to.....

Chipset, BIOS, Video but also consider anything they might have for your other hardware, especially if this is a laptop (trackpad drivers), audio and network.

Even if you have to resort to installing a driver for a previous version of Windows using compatibility mode.

Ask a Question