Outlook for Windows 10

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this forum, and will state up front I am in no way a technical person. I am what I consider a user. I run my own one man business and I have a desktop pc at home (my office) running Windows 8 and I have a windows 8.1 phone (Nokia 830). I also have an Outlook.com account which is supposed to help pull all diary dates and contacts together as in addition to email. The email bit works a treat, as does the contacts (to a large degree). But the calendar app on the phone and Outlook.com is not as sharp as the Outlook (MS Office Professional Plus 2013) on my PC.

For example in the PC Outlook you can change the 'Show As' for a recurrent event and select all. But with Windows 8.1 and Outlook.com you can only change one occurrence. Similarly if a cancellation comes in, PC Outlook just deals with it as it should, windows 8.1 and Outlook.com often see these as a new event called cancelled!

As the mobile is my day to day 'pc' as I work in client offices most of the time, I need these subtleties to work flawlessly so I am hoping Windows 10 Outlook App will provide this fix.

Apologies if this is not the correct forum.

Ask a Question