SOLVED Outlook not loading

Reaction score
My windows live will not load Outlook - I uninstalled One Drive yesterday - would this be the cause? I can get Outlook on my android phone. When I try to run on pc I get
cId: 7EA1C67C5A8E46ACA736BF5F672B4B6B
app: Mail
st: 500
reqid: null
wsver: null
efe: null
ebe: null
et: ServerError
esrc: BootStrings
err: null
estack: null
ts: 18/09/2017 02:15:26

Any ideas would be gratefully received

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I did reinstall One Drive without success. The reason I uninstalled it was that in the Beta version of Outlook it ran as default for some e-mail attachments and the recipient could not open the files as they had been converted from .pdf to some obscure format. I had to change the settings to re-send and it cost me some time and money.

Anyway, I ran Update and got the Creator's Update that had not run under the automatic update system. I am now replying to you on the Outlook that now opens. Thank you for your interest.

Having sent this from Outlook on Edge I find that Outlook still does not open in Opera - maybe I shall have to migrate to Edge again- probably a devious scheme from Microsoft to force this!!

Reaction score
Having sent this from Outlook on Edge I find that Outlook still does not open in Opera - maybe I shall have to migrate to Edge again- probably a devious scheme from Microsoft to force this!!
That is quite likely?. :)

Ask a Question