SOLVED Password Display.

Reaction score
I bought my Lenovo ideapad 110 3months and been using it seamlessly however since yesterday on starting can't seem to display the password bar for me to enter my password to proceed to other screen plays.

Reaction score
So where does it start, just the opening Windows screen lacking a password request ?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Boot to the installation media.
Use the "Repair your computer" link on the second page of the installation process.
Use the Troubleshooting -> Advanced Troubleshooting -> Startup settings to "restart" the computer into Safe Mode and see if that produces any different results.

Reaction score
Boot to the installation media.
Use the "Repair your computer" link on the second page of the installation process.
Use the Troubleshooting -> Advanced Troubleshooting -> Startup settings to "restart" the computer into Safe Mode and see if that produces any different results.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You can also boot to safe mode by using the power icon on the login screen if that is visible

Sign-in1.PNG

Sign-in2.PNG

Sign-in3.PNG

Sign-in4.PNG

Sign-in5.PNG

Sign-in6.PNG

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
She can't get in, how does she boot from anything other than BIOS
The same way that you would install the Operating System
Simply by booting to external media (the installation media)
Either using the one time boot menu that most motherboards have or by setting the BIOS to use the external media as the first boot device.

Ask a Question