Password Manager

Reaction score
I've used RoboForm for years to manage my passwords. Windows 10 appears to have shut out 3rd party software providers like them when using their Edge Browser. So I'm looking for a way to manage my passwords in Windows 10 (Edge). Any advice?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi,

Not too sure about merging passwords into Microsoft Edge, however this new browser does have its own Password Manager built in. To get to it do the following:
  • Open Microsoft Edge
  • In top right corner click the . . . then select Settings
  • Scroll down a little and click View Advanced Settings
  • Here you will see the option: "Offer to save passwords" | turn it on if not all ready on
  • Just beneath that button is a link: Manage my saved passwords | click that to view saved passwords
  • Simply left click on any saved password to open the options to change details | click save button etcetera.

If you find it easier for a graphical explanation of the above then visit this website:

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8489-microsoft-edge-saved-passwords-manage-windows-10-a.html

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question