PC won’t connect to WiFi post Feb 13 updates

Reaction score
I am not super techy, and new to the forum. I have not been able to find an answer to my issue. On February 13 I got 49 updates, and now my PC will not connect to the Wi-Fi. I restarted And also restarted the Wi-Fi router And reset the Wi-Fi in programs. I have Windows 10 Home build 17134, version 1803. My PC is an HP Pavilion, about seven years old. 4 GB of RAM. Thank you.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Reaction score
Right-click the network icon at the bottom right of the screen and select "Troubleshoot". If that doesn't help, press the Windows and "R" keys simultaneously, type "devmgmt.msc" into the "Run" box and click "OK". When Device Manager starts, expand "Network Adapters", right-click the wireless adapter, select "Update driver", "Browse my computer for driver software", then "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer". If one is found, install it. You may have to restart the computer for the change to take effect.

Ben

Ask a Question