PDF Editor

Reaction score
I am looking for a quality PDF editor for Windows 10. I do not want to pay a lot of money, but will pay some to get a program that is worth it.

I'm currently using the free XODO PDF editor, but it has its shortcomings.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Fabulous5,

I use a free one too called PDF995 which can be downloaded here:

http://www.pdf995.com/

There is a bundle you can download including PDFEDIT, which I find pretty good.

If you choose the Free option when you first execute the program a nag box opens advertising the program and your chance to pay a few dollars to fully register it. From memory I think its about USD $30 to lose the nag screen.

There are no limitations in the Free version though; it is fully functional. It also does not watermark any documents you edit or create with an add which is a bonus.

You can also convert a PDF to a Word or HTML file too.

Maybe give it a go and see if it meets your needs.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
I am using SodaPDF.

The 30-day free trial worked fine.

Then I bought a 1-year license for it, but 'activating' the licensed copy snagged and fought us for a week. They finally sent me a copy that does not require activation.

Reaction score
I am looking for a quality PDF editor for Windows 10. I do not want to pay a lot of money, but will pay some to get a program that is worth it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
As others have said Soda PDF works for me.

Reaction score
I use PDFExchange Editor. Have only used to read. Download it, the default use when you run it, is free version.

Reaction score
Here's a different approach, I use OpenOffice Word and when I'm done I just create a PDF document. I end up with two files, one DOC and one PDF. If I need to edit it, I just open the DOC file and change whatever, then create a new PDF file. You create the PDF in the FILE Tab at the top, very easy.

Reaction score
I use PDFill. It has lots of options, creates a file which can continue to be modified, and has tools permitting mergers of PDF Files, separation, eliminating pages, plus conversions to a variety of file formats.

Reaction score

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

I do a lot converting back and forth form many Microsoft Office programs. I've been using Nitro Pro for years. I don't remember what i paid for it (NitroPro8), but it wasn't too costly. There are newer versions and I believe they offer a trial download.

Reaction score

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Reaction score

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
I have been using DeskPDF for years and have upgraded to newer versions several times. I had minor problems with other programs but never with this one.

Reaction score
A lot of people suggested to try Nitro, but don't know, it's a quiet thing actually. And I don't like software editors as well, because I'm using them with both Windows and Mac, and for example, the experience with Acrobat is different on these two OS when it comes to comparison. I use this one https://990-pf.pdffiller.com/ It by no means has its own shortcomings, but nevertheless, all the features are here as well as it doesn't cost too much. And it's also a perfect one to work on job papers with

Reaction score
I'd doubt the Original Poster [Fabulous5] still has the issue or is even following this year-old posting [they're all dated].

Reaction score
When I made my previous post I was using Soda, but it was on an annual subscription basis, and when the initial year's subscription ran out they upped the price to over double, which made it uneconomic. (OK there was an initial discount).
I then tracked down pdf-xchange editor by Tracker Software which is much cheaper ($43.50) and does pretty much the same. The only downside I've found is that, in text mode, it only has a find function, not a find and replace. So changes have to be done manually one at a time rather than automatically and I often have to replace currency symbols in PDF invoices - drat!
https://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-editor
It can export to WOrd, Excel and Power Point.

Ask a Question