People app data

Reaction score
I purchased a laptop with Win10, and wish to transfer the data from my People app on my Win10 PC to the laptop. I can't find import and export info in People. Is there another way to do it ? I sure don't want to have to input that data all over again to the laptop.
Thanks

Reaction score
Well if you are using a MS account to login to the pc or login to the People app and you have to do is the same. Windows 10 allows you to sync between computers using the same account.

Reaction score
Well if you are using a MS account to login to the pc or login to the People app and you have to do is the same. Windows 10 allows you to sync between computers using the same account.
Will the "sync" add the data to the laptop, or just allow you to use the data only if the main PC is left on?
Thanks Fred

Reaction score
No the information is sopptred with your account on MS servers. It like if you set up a PC with a MS account and set a wallpaper it set it for that account. So any PC you login to with that account shows the same wallpaper. You linking the data to the account not the PC.

Reaction score
No the information is sopptred with your account on MS servers. It like if you set up a PC with a MS account and set a wallpaper it set it for that account. So any PC you login to with that account shows the same wallpaper. You linking the data to the account not the PC.

Reaction score
It's really great. All your info gets shared, settings get shared. Just sign in with the same microsoft email account on any device. I have a desktop, laptop and windows tablet all signed in with the same account. Oh and if you work on a document and save it on OneDrive you can access it on any of your devices - with any updates you've made while working on it on another computer.

Reaction score
. No the information is stored with your account on MS serversIt like if you set up a PC with a MS account and set a wallpaper it set it for that account. So any PC you login to with that account shows the same wallpaper. You linking the data to the account not the PC.

Ask a Question