People App

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I need help , I have used this app for a long time to email to my contacts. I find the person go two one of two ways to send select the one I want SBC or outlook and away we go.
To night when I used the tile for people first thing I get is a welcome screen it wants to import all my contacts to one account. It wants to create another account can not use the two I have. I do not want to create a third how do I get pass that startup screen ?

Reaction score
I had the same problem. It is a result of a recent update.
Yo will find it still works from within Outlook.
But, open the App and click "get started"
In the next screen, click the bottom message "Ready to go" (Or something similar)

Done

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I had the same problem. It is a result of a recent update.
Yo will find it still works from within Outlook.
But, open the App and click "get started"
In the next screen, click the bottom message "Ready to go" (Or something similar)

Done
you have to in my case use the mouse to roll down to " ready to go" to see it. This is what I call something stupid is the normal answer to any problem. Even the article you sent says nothing to refer too ready to go.
tying all together under one app makes since but it could be different way to do it like " do you want to use all your existing accounts and click that option would have solved this issue.
I was if no one responded was going to delete accounts on mail app and install on people app , you jut saved me some time.
Thank you

Reaction score
You may be having a problem that I did not encounter. v( I didn't send an article?)
I agree with your sentiments. Microsoft, these days, seem to have alien ways of presenting things!
You do, of course, only have to click in once and then all is well

Glad it worked for you.

Ask a Question