Personal accountz

Reaction score
I cannot get personal accountz to work in public documents it will work for the user who created it but freezes for other user, I need this for myself and my wife to be able to use when logged into our accounts. This work just fine on windows7 but will not work on windows10.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can you explain in a little bit more detail as to what you are calling "personal accountz".
Can we assume that you mean local accounts other than Microsoft Live ID accounts?
IF so, what is happening when you try to access files and or folders shared, across the network.
Windows passthrough authentication is very robust. If the user name and password that you are using to access these shares exists on both computers and has the necessary permissions (share permissions as well as NTFS permissions under the security tab of the share's properties) it should work without problems.

Reaction score
The software is called personal accountz and is running on one computer with two users stored in public folder but for some reason will not work for one of the users. It worked originally but one of the accounts stopped working and I had to create another account in place off and since then it has stopped working. both users are logged on as administrators.

Ask a Question