SOLVED Personalization setting missing in gpedit win 10

Reaction score
I would like to get rid of the lock screen in win 10 latest update but there seem to be settings missing in GPEDIT

1585670939799.png

Reaction score
I really think you should have posted whether running the Home or Pro version of Win10 and which Version & Build.

Attachments

• Winver.png
    Winver.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 233

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Correct... At least, that is, unless you've taken some additional steps in your "Home" version, which according to the web-o-sphere, will allow you to run it on a home version.

IF this is, or was formerly a Domain joined computer, that may account for some missing components in the GPEdit(or).

Supposedly you can right click on administrative templates and choose the add and/remove templates option so that might be worth a try.

Reaction score
Maybe someone could have a look. I am on my ipad at the moment, so cant help

Reaction score
Hi DaveHC
When i try to rename that folder it says it is being used by another program and can't rename it.

Reaction score
I was able to rename that folder in safe mode and that does get rid of the lock screen. Thank you.

Ask a Question