Photo from Memory card to computer

Reaction score
I have Windows 10. Until this week I could put my memory card (from the camera) in the computer slot and it would download (upload?) to the C drive on my computer and index with a date. It won't do it today. I can see the photos if I go into my "H" drive on the computer I just can't get them to transfer to my C drive.

Reaction score
Seriously? You right click on a photo on H: click copy in the dialog displayed and then go to your destination and click paste. I have NEVER heard of this not working when you can see them. Is there an error message?

Reaction score
Mount it properly or check with the write-protected switch. I still cannot make out if the card is readable/accessible or not. Are you able to access the card content and facing difficulty in transferring files? If the card is inaccessible, then there are available fixes for inaccessible SD card. You can click this link for that issue http://www.stellarinfo.com/article/sd-card-recovery.php

Ask a Question