Photo gallery not working.

Reaction score
Photo gallery ( Windows 10 ) will not let me edit the picture that I have opened. When I open a picture in the Photo gallery and hit the edit/organize/share Photo gallery goes into the All photos and videos file ( usually on a different picture ) instead of going directly into the edit feature of the picture I have opened in the Photo gallery. I deleted the Photo Gallery program and reloaded the Photo Gallery with no change of the problem. Looking for help I use this ( or was using this ) program constantly.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Just to clarify . . .

When you say Photo Gallery ( Windows 10 ) . . .

Do you mean Windows Live Photo Gallery 2011 / 2012 being run on Windows 10?

Reaction score
Photo gallery ( Windows 10 ) will not let me edit the picture that I have opened. When I open a picture in the Photo gallery and hit the edit/organize/share Photo gallery goes into the All photos and videos file ( usually on a different picture ) instead of going directly into the edit feature of the picture I have opened in the Photo gallery. I deleted the Photo Gallery program ( windows essentials 2012 version 16.4.3528.0331 ) and reloaded the Photo Gallery with no change of the problem. Looking for help I use this ( or was using this ) program constantly.

Reaction score
Where do you find "edit- Organize?

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Understood. I haven't used it as my default, fo some years, so am not altogether familiar with it anymore. Maybe my version has differences. As you can see in my picture, all the available edit functions are on the top menu.

Reaction score
Understood. I haven't used it as my default, fo some years, so am not altogether familiar with it anymore. Maybe my version has differences. As you can see in my picture, all the available edit functions are on the top menu.
That menu is what I am supposed to go to with the picture I started the process with but that is not happening.

Ask a Question