Photo story 3

Reaction score
I have Photo Story 3 (Windows 10) and am making enquiries as to whether there is an update for Windows 10?
Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Not familiar with anything called....
Photo Story 3 (Windows 10)
Could you elaborate?
There have been multiple updates to Windows 10 since build 10240.
IS this a tablet or other mobile device??

Reaction score
Photo Story 3 is a programme put out by Microsoft for Windows some years ago. It's a great programme. Since I upgraded to Windows 10 Photo Story is not working as well as it was.

"Microsoft Photo Story 3 is a image presentation program which allows you to create animated photo albums.
Microsoft Photo Story 3 helps you to create photo presentations. This program will allow you to make this process in a few steps since the only thing you need to do is to choose the sequence of pictures you want to present in your photo album. In addition, this utility makes possible to edit the photos you want to include in your photo album."
Once you have integrated the pictures, your project is ready for the rest of different elements that add an original touch to the presentation and make it much nicer.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I hadn't thought of compatibility mode, I'll give it a go.

Ask a Question