Photo video

Reaction score
How did you make the video? Can it be assumed you used a camcorder aimed at the monitor while the slide show played? Have you checked whether Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation-type program can accomplish it? Slide shows and Videos are differing technologies. What is the end result being strived for?

Reaction score
i used the video maker in Photos in windows 10..its great and easy and adds music too...I just cant get the tiles at the bottom to not show up and I want tit to play a full screen without the pictures scrolling across the bottom. Ive tried everything and am soooo frustrated

Reaction score
Contrary to the X in the upper right corner used to Maximize the display the Full Screen is reached by pressing the F11 key. Or on Notebooks it may be a combination of Fn plus F11, different brands don't always do the same, may or may not use the Fn key but check the colored markings, if Fn is needed what the Fx key can do will be marked in the same color.

That said, does using Full Screen also show the individual slides at the bottom?

Ask a Question