Photos don't display properly

Reaction score
After updating to windows 10 my pictures won't always display properly, most of the time there is a piece missing from the top left hand side of each picture viewed, but if I keep clicking the forward and back buttons it sometimes works. The complete picture works fine on my other installed photo imaging program, and complete picture shows if I upload it to the Web or E-mail it - it only happens when viewing photos on the computer itself.

Reaction score
What program are you using on your computer to view the pictures? Do you know the dimensions of the pictures you are viewing? If I know some of the details, I can run some tests on my computer.

Reaction score
What program are you using on your computer to view the pictures? Do you know the dimensions of the pictures you are viewing? If I know some of the details, I can run some tests on my computer.
Thank you, I appreciate that...This only happens when viewing any sized photos in Windows Photo gallery...pictures show full size in my other programmes, and retain full size when I upload them to web and when I e-mail them from Widows Photo Gallery...it's just the viewing of them that doesn't work properly in the Photo gallery

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not having much luck installing Windows Photo Gallery (or any other part of Windows Essentials) on my PC. I had a copy of Photo Gallery (not sure if it was the same version you were using) prior to trying the installation, but it has since disappeared. Prior to all the messing around, the photos I tried displaying worked fine. I'm no closer to helping you with your problem, sorry to say.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not having much luck installing Windows Photo Gallery (or any other part of Windows Essentials) on my PC. I had a copy of Photo Gallery (not sure if it was the same version you were using) prior to trying the installation, but it has since disappeared. Prior to all the messing around, the photos I tried displaying worked fine. I'm no closer to helping you with your problem, sorry to say.
Never mind, it might sort itself out. Thank you for spending time trying to help me.

Ask a Question