Photos From Samsung Mobile

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
While I don't have a samsung phone, I do have a couple samsung tablets.
When I connect them I have an option on the tablet as to how the USB connection is to be handled.
MTP (media device) Allows you to transfeer media files in Windows
PTP (Camera) Allow you to transfer pictures using Camera Software
I typically just use the MTP connection and File Explorer to drag and drop whatever I want from where ever I want to the appropriate container on my computer or from the computer to my tablet.

I can't imagine that the Samsung Phone would be all that different from either of my tablets, although I suspect that depending on the version of Android (Lollipop versus Marshmallow) there might be some subtle differences when the device is connected.

Reaction score
If you need to transfer or backup data from your phone to pc, some professional data backup programs are good choices for you, like Titanium Backup and airdroid, they are popular backup tool. And this android transfer app allows you to save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.
How to transfer pictures from phone to computer.

Ask a Question