Picture won't open

Reaction score
Windows Photo View can't open this picture because either Photo Viewer doesn't support this file format, or you don't have the latest updates to Photo Viewer.

This is a new year and just maybe, this problem can be solved. I have tried all the "solutions" suggested but none of them work. Why is it such a problem? Am I the only one who has experienced this?

Tried to upload and this was the response: The uploaded file was not an image as expected.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If the photo editor can't open it and the site doesn't recognise the image, I wonder if it's an image file with the incorrect extension. It could also be a corrupt file.

What is the current file extension of the image? JPG, GIF, PNG are the usual ones.

Reaction score
From the image's properties: JPEG image (.jpg)
Enclosed is a snapshot of what the image looks like.

Attachments

• 0918091023-1.jpg
    0918091023-1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 559

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Could you try zipping up the problematic file and attaching it to a reply please? If the image is rejected during a direct upload, putting it in a zip file will bypass the problem - I can take a look and see what's causing the problem for you :).

edit: You could also upload it here (http://metapicz.com/#landing) and see if the metadata identifies a different image extension.

Reaction score
Thank you. The link above wouldn't recognize the file but I am uploading a zipped one

Attachments

• Bridge-Out.zip
    818 bytes · Views: 286

Ask a Question