Play Store

Reaction score
I just installed Windows 10 on my laptop and now when I go into the Play Store and click to install an app, it just closes play store down and I am back at the desktop. Can anyone help me?

Reaction score
Cannot install apps from Windows Store unless one is signed in with Microsoft Account.
Thank you for replying to my question. I will log in to my Microsoft account and try. I had no idea I had to log in. Windows 8.1 allowed you to go to the google play store without logging in.

Reaction score
No, no.
That is not what I meant.
I mean if you use a Microsoft account to sign in to Windows 10, you can install apps from Windows Store.
If you use a local account to sign in to Windows 10, you can access Windows Store but you cannot install the apps.

Reaction score
I misunderstood, I took my sign in off to start my computer when I installed Windows 10. I will go back into the settings so that I am logged in when I go to play store. Thank you for letting me know.

Reaction score
No, no.
That is not what I meant.
I mean if you use a Microsoft account to sign in to Windows 10, you can install apps from Windows Store.
If you use a local account to sign in to Windows 10, you can access Windows Store but you cannot install the apps.
Do you know how to set up a password login after installing windows? I selected not to have to sign in each time. Can that be changed and if so how.

Ask a Question