Please help me...How in the world do i make a Win 10 disc if my HDD crashes.

Reaction score
I have an empty 2tb HDD. I try to to back up and I get error message not enough room for shadowing or whatever. Is there not an easier way? I am running Win 10 Pro. I just worry about crash. PLEASE someone point me to a 123 backup method. Thank you. Rich

Reaction score
Such a shadowing message will normally occur if one of your partitions doesn't have enough space to create the shadow copy. It many cases it turns out to be one of the small partitions like the System Reserved or small Recovery Tools partition.

You might attach a picture of your Disk Management picture but repairing such a problem used to require modifications to your partitions by a third party partition management software, which can be dangerous. But using a third party imaging software may allow you to get an image without having to change anything.

Reaction score
Can you recommend a third party imaging software? Here's the Disc Management Screen Shot.

Attachments

• Disc Management.pdf
    207.4 KB · Views: 430
Reaction score
It might be your System partition which is overfull and doesn't have the required space.

I don't really have any suggestions since I only use the Windows Image Backup utility... Other folks will have suggestions...

Ask a Question