SOLVED Pop up reminders

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Pop-Up reminders anywhere in Windows 10. I know how to set reminders but these do not pop up on the day in question and if I forget to check my reminders then I miss them. I wanted something to flash onto screen on the day to remind me. Any tips would be appreciated.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Between Cortana (meetings and reminders), my two Microsoft email accounts (calendar(s)), my Windows Desktop, Laptop and Windows Phone, I seem to get plenty of reminders.
IF all that does not meet your requirements, then you might look into the Alarms & Clocks App and see if anything there might fill the void.

Reaction score
Between Cortana (meetings and reminders), my two Microsoft email accounts (calendar(s)), my Windows Desktop, Laptop and Windows Phone, I seem to get plenty of reminders.
IF all that does not meet your requirements, then you might look into the Alarms & Clocks App and see if anything there might fill the void.
Wow - many thanks for that - I had Cortana turned off and didn't even think about using it. Have now turned it on and set a couple of reminders which work perfectly. Problem solved...thanks for taking the time to advise me about this.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad you found something that will work for you.
Thanks for the followup information.
Much appreciated.
Regards
Randy

Ask a Question