Power Saver on Laptop

Reaction score
Hi, since I installed Windows 10 and I set up the power saver to recommended settings:
Turn of the display: 10 min
Go to slip: Never
it always change by itself to:
Turn of the display: Never
I do not know what to do to keep the settings I saved

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Change to High Performance.
See how that goes as I have mine set to that and all the settings stay

Reaction score
Hi, since I installed Windows 10 and I set up the power saver to recommended settings:
Turn of the display: 10 min
Go to slip: Never
it always change by itself to:
Turn of the display: Never
I do not know what to do to keep the settings I saved

Any reason why you chose Power Saver option ?
The Power saver power plan will save power by reducing system performance and is designed to help laptop users get the most from a single battery charge.

I always use Balanced (Recommended) option.
The Balanced option is designed to offer full performance when you need it and save power during periods of inactivity.

High Performance power plan, which is designed to maximize system performance and responsiveness but will do almost nothing to save power. As such, from the standpoint of running a laptop on battery power, you might just want to ignore the High Performance power plan.

Reaction score
My laptop is a powerful gaming one with 32 G memory that's why I do need High Performance.
The point is that I never shot it down an being in my bedroom it bother my if it does not go screen saving

Ask a Question