Printer Not Responding

Reaction score
I have an HP laptop with a wireless connection to my HP C4750 printer. Everything has worked fine previously. However I am currently unable to print. I have re-installed the driver from HP site. The printer shows up on Devices and Printers. I get an error message to the effect, " cannot print due to printer setup". Also when I try and print a test page I get an error message saying" queue is full." #000003D.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
I have an HP laptop with a wireless connection to my HP C4750 printer. Everything has worked fine previously. However I am currently unable to print. I have re-installed the driver from HP site. The printer shows up on Devices and Printers. I get an error message to the effect, " cannot print due to printer setup". Also when I try and print a test page I get an error message saying" queue is full." #000003D.
Hi have you tried the trouble shooter
Bring up the printer icon then when it open you will see a menu see if clicking on help is useful or make sure scan to printer is enabled if it shows it is, then click disable then enable as you may find a setting has got somehow corrupted
Also make sure queue is empty

Reaction score
Hi have you tried the trouble shooter
Bring up the printer icon then when it open you will see a menu see if clicking on help is useful or make sure scan to printer is enabled if it shows it is, then click disable then enable as you may find a setting has got somehow corrupted
Also make sure queue is empty
sorry I'm not clear what scan to printer means. All troubleshooters have been useless so far. In devices and printers the printer shows up as the default printer (with check) and when printing a document in print file it shows printer is ready. However it will not print wireless or with cable.

Ask a Question