Printer problems with 10 and Word 2016

Reaction score
Now that I've settled into 2016 I find that printing a document is different, and the process is missing some steps. 1. No print preview. 2. No options to choose fast economy, high quality, etc. 3. Printer thinks 4 x 6 cards are photos, and prints accordingly, i. e., slow and very precisely!. any thoughts on fixing these?

Reaction score
When you hit Print in Word 2016 and get to the print menu to select your printer does your particular printer have a 'printer properties' that you can go to ( from Word that is). For my printer draft,normal, best is in there.
Print preview is shown on the Print page.
I can force my HP to have non-photo paper in the 4*6 tray but it is not happy about it.

What printer is it.

Reaction score
I have the same problem with anything that is not from an Office program. All I get is choice of printers and the other normal stuff but not the Quality and Color choices. Sometimes I just want a B&W copy of something but to do that I have to save page (s) to .pdf and then print from there. I use a HP Officejet J3680.

Reaction score
We have an Epson workforce 545, which does have a printer properties box - and with office 2010 on another computer we have the various print quality options. But on my computer, with 2016, there are no printer properties options other than size of paper and one side/two side. No quality choices. You're right about print preview, it's on the page.

Ask a Question