Printer properties in Edge

Reaction score
I was surprised to see that when I went to print a file from Edge, which required access to Printer Properties to adjust scaling, the facility was not enabled. IE used to handle the need very well. Am I missing something obvious?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Edge is primarily for touchscreen/tablet use, so they've tried to create their own settings page which covers most variables. I can't see a way to access the normal printer properties via Edge, but the majority of settings seem to be provided - including scaling.

Here's what I see (with the scaling option highlighted):

1.png

Clicking "more settings" gives a few more options:

2.png

Reaction score
Thanks Ian. That's what I perceived the situation to be. I have a number of print jobs which require a different print profile to be selected by one click in Printer Properties and one which requires fine selection of scaling. It is not a problem as FIREFOX enables me to do this (via access to Printer Properties) so that's what I'll use. It's a fine browser anyway. Thanks or your help Ian.

Ask a Question