Printer will not work

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Be nice to know some details about "My printer"....
Generally it means to check and see if the printer is displaying any type of error either by way of text on the printer screen if present, or by flashing lights in some kind of pattern.
May be low ink, may be a paper jam, could be almost anything.

Reaction score
Most modern printers have an internal web site. Can you log on to that as it will most likely tell you the problem.

So how about: What printer is it and how is it connected.

Reaction score
My printer says "needs attention" when I try to print something, what the hell does that mean???
Be nice to know some details about "My printer"....
Generally it means to check and see if the printer is displaying any type of error either by way of text on the printer screen if present, or by flashing lights in some kind of pattern.
May be low ink, may be a paper jam, could be almost anything.
thats the trouble, it does not say anything else or show anything else. What is the use of saying something needs attention without showing more detail. I assume that it has not installed the drivers properly even though it does not say so. It is an hp lazer wireless printer and works with everything else except winodws 10. All my tablets and I think it would also work on my TV but I have not tried that yet. My computer is connected with a network cable and works fine on the windows 7 partition but, as usual windows 10 is a lot of crap. Remember Vista.

Reaction score
I have had the Printer problem not being recognized after the July update, and tried using the printer troubleshooter but the Printer Scanning is not recognized. I have given up!! Any ideas ?

Reaction score
If you can determine which update caused the problem, go to Settings, "View Update History", "Uninstall Updates" and remove it.

Ben

Ask a Question