SOLVED Probelm With Share

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Kayforum,

Welcome to the Forum.

Have you attempted to run the built in Troubleshooting app for Windows Store apps yet?
  • Press Windows key and S key together to open Search box
  • In the Search box type troubleshooting then press Enter key
  • In the Troubleshooting window that opens, on the left pane click View all
  • Now Scroll down the right pane and click on Windows Store apps and follow the prompts

This may resolve your problem

The Photos are probably connected to your Library too, so alternatively you could open File Explorer then right-click on Library folder and select Restore Defaults, or Restore previous version whichever is present in your particular Windows build. That too may aid in resolving your situation.

Let us know how you go.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Works with me.
2017-03-11_075626.jpg
2017-03-11_075715.jpg
2017-03-11_075753.jpg

it will attach the file in the MAIL app, not the default email program (if different)...

just tried it....

Last edited:

Regedit32

Reaction score
I'm a little confused by that conclusion Kayforum.

If I open Photos, select a Photo and right-click > share > e-mail, this opens an email with the photo attached ready for me to enter my details etcetera. I'm using Windows 10 Home 14393.726

So you ought to be able to do the same. What email client are you wanting to attach image to via your Share from Photos?

Ask a Question