Problem accessing database

Reaction score
Hello
I am new to the forum and Windows 10. My local PC shop has just upgraded my system from Windows 7 to 10 and now I cannot access my client database.
I use Lone Wolf contact which uses a mdb file for the clients names and address. The programme successfully installed on Windows 10 but following the first successful opening of the programme and then adding my backed up mdb folder Lone Wolf contact refuses to open completely.
It tries to start but then a Microsoft error message appears mentioning Login and Data Source and refuses to close unless I shut down the PC.
The error message also has a Help box but that only refers you to ODBC Microsoft resources page.
I hope someone has a few ideas.
Many thanks

Reaction score
Get In Touch With Your Web Host Provider. ...
Check If Your Plugin or Theme Files Haven't Been Corrupted. ...
Check If Your Database Hasn't Been Corrupted. ...
Check Your Database Connection Credentials. ...
Restore The Default WordPress Files.

Reaction score
Thank you for trying to assist - I think you might be correct about the Database being corrupted as I have checked everything else.

Reaction score
Hello
I am new to the forum and Windows 10. My local PC shop has just upgraded my system from Windows 7 to 10 and now I cannot access my client database.
I use Lone Wolf contact which uses a mdb file for the clients names and address. The programme successfully installed on Windows 10 but following the first successful opening of the programme and then adding my backed up mdb folder Lone Wolf contact refuses to open completely.
It tries to start but then a Microsoft error message appears mentioning Login and Data Source and refuses to close unless I shut down the PC.
The error message also has a Help box but that only refers you to ODBC Microsoft resources page.
I hope someone has a few ideas.
Many thanks
Try to install in compatibility mode.. then retry

Ask a Question