SOLVED Problem after update

Reaction score
Don't know about your equipment but I have 2 Notebooks [latest Win10] with 802.11ac Wireless adapters that periodically lose proper contact with my Network and the Internet but my Router is 802.11n, think maybe there's a small incompatibility issue but restarting the Notebook adapters works. Don't see the issue with the Notebooks that have 802.11n [got rid of all those with only 802.11b/g].

Reaction score
If I restart mine and click connection it connect's, it's very strange and annoying when I'm in the middle of something.

Reaction score
Have you checked that adapter properties? It might have the power saving option on which cause the exact effects you say. A but that has been around ever since the 1st W10 preview.

Reaction score
My laptop keeps losing wifi and password after update 2 weeks ago
Hi Iceboy,

this sort of thing has been going on for ages now, my laptop (my main one at least) has this problem since a while now, sometimes when I start, it will connect, the next three times it won't, I even posted about the problem on this forum some time back.

I think that many people are affected by this problem, try the following link even though it is old as the recent update may have overwritten something!. :)

Reaction score
No I haven't checked the adapter situation Tim Locke yet..Is this just a laptop thing then?..

Reaction score
Solution is to uninstall that WU, all setting/Security and Updates/history/uninstall updates/select the offending KB

Reaction score
Found a solution to this..If you go into network and click properties and look for...Turn of internet when battery is low.

Ask a Question