SOLVED problem with the app store

Reaction score
When I want to download an application from the store on windows ten it automatically closes the page with out downloading what should I do

Reaction score
Try this method. It is to re-register Windows Store.

Right click at the Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, type powershell > press Enter key.

At the flashing prompt, copy/paste ( please do use copy/paste to avoid typo ).............

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

press Enter key.

Reaction score
Hie you know what happened i didnt use the site but when i switched of my laptop my store started working i think it had not finished initialization

Reaction score
Thank you for your effective technical support any questions feel free to ask

Reaction score
Is miscrosoft 2013 being sold or its for free

Do you mean Microsoft Office 2013 ?
If yes, it is still available for sale.
Microsoft office suits are never for free. There may be free "trial" period, but that's it. After the trial period is over, one will have to buy the paid version if one wants to continue using it.

Reaction score
Okay thats great because office 365 is not user friendly cant correct my grammer and some things.

Reaction score
My windows 10 is now giving me problems its saying recovery didn't load windows correctly it gave me two options advance repair or restart wat should I do

Reaction score
Would you please start a new thread with a relevant title ?
It's no longer an issue with app store, you know.

Thank you.

Ask a Question