Problems with OneNote.

BML

Reaction score
I only found out about OneNote by mistake when I was looking for information on something that would allow me to extract text from a scan and in answer to the question, "what operating system do use? I replied, "Windows 10" some kind soul told me that the application I need is OneNote and it was packed with Windows 10.

I opened OneNote up and actually managed to extract text from a scan but stupidly neglected to note down what I did to effect this success. As a result I then spent the day attempting to emulate my success and am still no further forward.

I attempted to uninstall it and start again also with no success. I then attempted to check for Upgrades but a message came up telling me that the Upgrade is a 64 bit and I am with a 32 bit although I was certain that I was with a 64 bit so I’m quite confused.

So, can anyone offer me any guidance?

At that stage I looked through this forum and found someone who was fed up with OneNote and proposed to move to Evernote so I wonder if anyone could give a view on Evernote as oposed to OneNote.

Reaction score
OneNote for Business is not currently supported. In order to connect to Zapier, you need to have a OneNote Online account.

Ask a Question