Program Window Disappears

Reaction score
I have found that once in a while (though not often) the following may occur under Windows 10 (Please, see the right-hand thumbnail in the attached illustration):

The program window as minimized to the status bar changes appearance, and the program window does not show up, let alone restore to "normal" size, when I click on the minimized program window (thumbnail). However, if I right-click that thumbnail on the staus bar and click on Maximize, the program window will appear and be maximized. So in the situation discribed, it is possible to have a maximized window but not a "normal" size window.

Hope someone can help.

Attachments

• Illustration of issue.jpg
    Illustration of issue.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 441
Reaction score
Thanks for update suggestion, Wolfie. I ran the Intel tool, which reported "Your Intel software is up to date." (Driver version and date are still the same as cited above.) Do you or anyone else have further suggestions?

Reaction score
Hi Jeppe,

I can really only suggest you keep running system updates each day to see if it fixes the problem for you, maybe one of the others has an answer for you?. :)

Reaction score
Hi Jeppe,

there are a few new updates coming your way soon; including the new "Spring Update" so stayed tuned for that, I hope it solves your problem as well as the ones I have with W10 myself right now. :):):)

Ask a Question