Quick Books Point of Sale compatibility

Reaction score
Hi - I have a retail store with Windows 7 on the cash register/PC - which runs QB Point of Sale v10. Trying to find out if the POS will run after upgrading? Can't afford to lose any time, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
There may be someone who sees your post, with a similar configuration, who might have an answer for you, but.....
That sounds to me like a question better put to Quick Books, as they would be more likely to have performed some testing with respect to their Point Of Sale product and determined it's compatibility or lack there of with Windows 10.
Good luck and if you find a definitive answer.....
Keep us posted
Regards
Randy

Reaction score
I did a google search.
I said: ' Quickbooks Point of Sale on Windows 10 ' and got a page of what looked like positive info.

Fore instance http://qbservices.net/quickbooks-windows-10-faq/ suggests that V12 is fine, other answers suggest that V10 works but may have problems but a reinstall fixes them....I'd believe that as a reinstall has often fixed older packages before.

I would suggest that using a spare machine would be prudent.

Reaction score
Yeah - well, Quick Books is notorious for its total lack of ability to support anything. But I'll try it. Kinda went there first, but decided to try here. Thanks for your quick reply though. I'll leave the post up a bit and see if anything pops up.

Ask a Question