Quicken Deluxe 16

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my OS from vista home to Windows 7 pro 64 bit. Before I did this I used two thumb drives and saved all my documents and I also went to quicken and saved my files to it then I also backed it up using the tool on quicken to the thumb drive and then I upgraded windows by custom install and I DID NOT format any of the three partitions on the computer i just simply removed vista from the one labeled OS and when I try to load my backed up files to quicken nothing happens????

Reaction score
I removes vista added windows 7 and I have already applied the update for quicken think it was pando or something like that because I could not log in I applied update and can sign in now but it still won't bring up my files and data I saved

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Leroy. Try this:

Insert the flash drive with your back-up, and then find it in This PC (It used to be called "My Computer"). Now open Quicken--File--Restore Backup, and see what locations they give you. If your thumb drive is not listed, select the box at the top and it should be listed there.

Ask a Question