Random color screen crash Buzzing through speakers

Reaction score
Hello and apologies if I have posted this in the wrong area. So recently I have been having issues with my PC crashing with a random colored screen followed by buzzing through the speakers. I have to manually restart anytime it happens. It only ever happens if I play a particular game which is Final Fantasy XI. Any newer or more graphic intense games my PC handles fine and without any issues and have had 0 crashes playing anything other than XI. I was using MSI afterburner to monitor my temps and certain areas within the game the temp did reach around 80 celsius. I looked at the event logs and this is where I struggle as I don't even know what I should be looking for. I do know to look for events a few mins prior to the kernel power but I'm not sure if I should check admin logs or system logs? I posted the event logs from today but I'm not sure if there is anything in particular on them I should look into. Thanks for any help and sorry I'm clueless on the matter. just gets aggravating an old game crashes my system D:
Event log.png
Event log 2.png

Reaction score
Don't know if these screens will help at all either. lmk if there is anything else I should post thanks

Attachments

• Conflicts.png
    Conflicts.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 556
  • System.png
    System.png
    71 KB · Views: 550

Ask a Question