Re-sizing thumbnails

Reaction score
I came across a solution in CPU magazine for re-sizing the little pop-up thumb-nails above the Taskbar in Win 7. Unfortunately, I can't seem to make it work in Win 10. Does anybody have a solution for re-sizing these thumbnails to make them a readable size? Thanks!

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Natively, I don't think that's possible. There might be some 3rd party software out there that might. I would start looking at Stardock.

Reaction score
Most times such things are changed by right-clicking the Desktop, click Resolution and change to a smaller-numbered setting such as 1024x768 [depends type of screen] rather than the larger-numbered setting like 1400x900, etc., usually makes everything bigger but the recommended setting appears to be the best.

Reaction score
Most times such things are changed by right-clicking the Desktop, click Resolution and change to a smaller-numbered setting such as 1024x768 [depends type of screen] rather than the larger-numbered setting like 1400x900, etc., usually makes everything bigger but the recommended setting appears to be the best.

It was great with Win 7 being able to re-size only the thumb-nail. That's what is frustrating about Win 10: if I had wanted to re-size the whole desktop I would have done so. The reference, BTW, is CPU magazine, Nov 2012, page 90.

Ask a Question