rearrange photos

Reaction score
I am at my wits end ! All I am trying to do is rearrange /reorder photos currently on one drive. Nothing seems to work. I have ,until today been able to rearrange the photos in small batches but when I save they save in random order. On the windows site they talk about drag and drop and "save in new order" but I do not have this option. All I can do is save in ascending /descending order. Apparently this problem ranks up there with world peace as no one seems to have an answer.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you have Microsoft Silverlight installed? It's been a while since I took a look at Onedrive, but pretty sure you need that additional installation to see the sorting options.

By the way as you are using Windows 10 you can also organize files and photos for your Onedrive via File Explorer or the Onedrive desktop app if you installed that.

You basically browse to folder that contains files you want to re-arrange, then click Sort > Rearrange

It's at this point you may be prompted to install Microsoft Silverlight if you have not all ready done so.

You may find this link helpful: https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...OneDrive-01628e6d-9d2c-4298-a1f0-933e5b20a8bf

On that link apart from information on how to sort things, you can also email the Onedrive team for further assistance.

Ask a Question